Oswego City Hall & Police Station c.1908
When initially erected in 1870, the lower story of the City Hall was used as the city jail and the offices of the police department.
The police department is now located across the street at 169 West Second Street in the old Post Office Building, renamed the Conway Municipal Building in tribute to former mayor John Conway.
City Hall & Police Station, Oswego, N.Y. circa 1908
City Hall, Oswego, N.Y. 2012